Given below is the boilerplate license notice that will be add to SimpleDBM source files from version 2 onwards. This is based upon the boilerplate used by Mozilla.org. Note that I decided to add LGPL to the mix as well, so that SimpleDBM V2 will be triple licensed. Hopefully that will ensure compatibility with the vast majority of Open Source licenses.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* The Original Software is SimpleDBM (www.simpledbm.org).
* The Initial Developer of the Original Software is Dibyendu Majumdar.
* Portions Copyright 2005-2010 Dibyendu Majumdar. All Rights Reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of the
* Apache License Version 2 (the "APL"). You may not use this
* file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the
* APL may be obtained from:
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the APL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the APL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* Copies of GPL and LGPL may be obtained from: